Closing

My Lovely Guests, it’s a really hurt for me to end this tour because I really happy with you but our tour must be the end. As long as our journey, if I have made mistakes, please forgive me.
Well, for a few minutes we will arrive in our hotel. Please check your luggage and important things, don’t leave anything in our bus. Thank you.
Before we end our tour today, I would like to invite to say “Thank You” to Mr. Sunaryo because he has driven us and safety us back. (wait) Thank you.
Well, Ladies and Gentleman. If you want to make a tour again, please contact us in Somba Tours and Travel. We will serve you as soon as possible. Don’t forget to take dinner in Nataboan Restaurant at 08.00 p.m. Thank you. I don’t forget to say “Thank You Very Much” to all of you, thank you for your attention and your corporation.
Well, my Lovely Guests. Now we arrive in our hotel. Before we go down, I would like to invite you to say “Horas” once again for 3 times with your full spirit. 1, 2, 3 “Horas, Horas, Horas”. Thank you.
Well, now you can go down. Please be careful and mind your step. See you.